Good Afternoon readers!! I hope everyone had an outstanding weekend. I sure did. I am so excited about this week because Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day which means NO SCHOOL!!! Woot WoOt. Special shout out to all the veterans including my grandfather and my daddy!
SoOooo guess what readers??? Next Tuesday, November 15, I am attending the Watch the Throne Concert at the American Airlines Arena. I know a couple of my readers are attending as well so I thought that I’d put together a few looks that you could consider wearing to the concert. I apologize in advance for not including the brands and prices for the items but wordpress was acting up and I wasn’t able to include them in the post. I did include a list of places where I think these items could be purchased at reasonable prices. Enjoy!
- Forever 21 -Animal Print Top, Blazer, and Accessories
- Bakers/Steve Madden- Black Heels
- Zara/Urban Outfitters- Harem pants
- Charlotte Russe/Macys – Sequin Top, Bangles, earrings
- JCPenney – Leggings and Blazer
- Forever 21 – Clutch
- Steve Madden/Bakers – Pumps
- Forever 21 – Jumpsuit, accessories, nail polish, clutch
- Love Culture – Vest
- Dillards/Steve Madden – Green pumps