Good evening my lovely readers! I had the pleasure of interviewing my friend Brian E. Clark who has recently started a clothing line called Dream Era! At 24 years old, Brian is an entrepreneur and is immensely focused on making it to the TOP! It’s no time like the present to go after your dreams and that is exactly what Brian is doing!
Interview with Brian E. Clark
1. What ignited the spark in you to start a new business venture or to make significant changes in an existing business? How did the idea for your business come about?
I felt like the clothing industry was lacking a certain clean and expressive look, and that Dream Era Clothing could really make an impact in that area.
2.What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
A passion for what you want to accomplish, A clear vision, drive!
3. How many hours do you work a day on average?
About 24! Even when I try to sleep, I wake back up and go to work! And I love it! If its not always on your mind then your not really into it.
4. What motivates you?
It’s my goal in life to leave my imprint on the world.
5. Who has been your greatest inspiration?
Brian Ziggy Clark(me)! (Im laughing now). I just think about what I want to achieve, and I push myself to try and make those things happen.
6. To what do you most attribute your success? What would say are the five key elements for starting and running a successful business?
Just already having a passion for the field that I want to be in, which is fashion.
7. What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
In my opinion entrepreneurs are risk takers that want majority of the pie instead of having someone give them a piece.
8. What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
I am a monopoly expert, I love to watch movies, I go out and paint the town red, and I enjoy putting on my reading glasses, crossing my legs and writing!
9. What makes you happy?
Just knowing that I’m setting a good example for my younger brothers.
10. Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
I think it would be Ralph Lauren, He started his company with neck ties and it has grown into one of the top clothing companies in the world.
11. Since your business deals consists of selling clothing, what are your top 5 pieces from your line?
I can’t really pick, but statistically it would have to be the “Martian”, the “Alien with Dream Era eyes”, the “I am fashion” woman’s tank, “Flamingo fly shh” and a course “Swag” t-shirt. I love them all, their all different personalities or ways of life that I possess.
12. Why did you decide to name your clothing line Dream Era?
I felt like this was the time period in my life that I was going to make all of my dreams come true. So thats why Dream Era Clothing was created!!
This was a fun interview, that should give a little insight on the person behind Dream Era Clothing, thanks to everyone that read this interview and I hope you go out and support Dream Era Clothing.
Special thanks to “Asassywoman” or Lorraine as I call her.
I hope that you all enjoyed the post and that you check out Dream Era Clothing Company website! Also, if you have a facebook account check out Dream Era’s Facebook page and “Like” it! Have a wonderful evening and thanks for reading ✌.