About 6 years ago someone (can’t remember who) shared with me how to create an accessory frame where you can hang your necklaces and earrings on so that they won’t get tangled. I thought it was such a neat idea that I decided to create one. Below are detailed instructions on how to create your very own accessory frames for under $10.00.
1. Purchase an 8″x10″ or 11″x14″ picture frame from either the Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Target. Prices usually range from $1.00 to $2.00.
2. Find an old t-shirt that you do not care for or do not have any intentions on wearing ever again and cut it up to fit the picture frame.
3. Next, replace the glass from the frame with the shirt and then add the back of the picture frame to it. Secure picture frame. Stretch out the shirt if needed and cut off pieces that may be sticking out on the sides.
4. Once that is done take about 7 or 8 push pins ($1.00 at the Dollar Tree) and poke them into different areas on the picture frame.
5. The last touch is to hang up your necklaces. Then hang it on the wall just like a regular picture frame.
1. Use the same steps that I showed for the necklaces but instead of using a t-shirt you will need to buy a pack of grip liners that are actually used to line kitchen and bathroom drawers. Grip liners are sold at the Dollar Tree for a $1.00 which is an unbeatable price!!
2. Once your grip liner is secured then the last step is to hang your earrings onto your frame.
I hope that I gave you detailed instructions on how to create your very own accessory frame. I got so excited about doing this post that I start taking pictures of my favorite pieces!!! Which include: necklaces, bracelets, brooches, and head bands!!
Take a look…
I bought this necklace at Charlotte Russe ($8.99)
Bracelet ($9.99) Purchased at a accessories store in Miami
My bracelets, head bands and ring drawer
Brooches, hair clips, and more earrings
Many women have a hard time finding accessories that fit their style or are not sold at reasonable prices which is not fun. The places where I go to get accessories are from Forever 21, Amuse, Beya, Claire’s, Kohls, Charlotte Russe, and random accessory stores. Google these different places and see if they are at malls near you. These places sell accessories that are under $10.00. Which is very affordable. Well I hope you enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Sunday!